Please contact us by phone for details.
Please feel free to ask any questions in regards to our protocols and any other concerns and questions that you may have.
Our safety protocol includes but not limited to;
- Following Provincial, Federal, and Municipal Guidelines.
- We do wear half-face masks.
! Some of the tasks we perform require high physical performance where these masks and gloves make it impossible to perform. We may ask you to stay in another room during the work is performed and to always keep the 6 ft / 2-meter distancing when interacting with us.
- Avoiding any sort of physical contact.
- Keeping a minimum of 6 ft / 2-meters distance.
- Avoiding contact with pets.
- Appointment-based showroom visits with a max. 2 customers at a time and a max of 30 min. time slot per visit. Please note that from time to time we are closing our showroom as per new measures introduced by the authorities. Please contact us for more details.
- Offering site inspections, consultations, and measurement services through FaceTime, WhatsApp, & Skype.
Please inform us, if you or anyone else (that we will be in contact with) has traveled in the last 14 days or shows any cold, flu, or other unusual symptoms.
Note; The most recent date that our team or their immediate family members had traveled was in April 2019. The last interaction with someone out of the country was in September 2019.
For up to date information, please visit;
We wish you all strength and resiliency!
Victorious Carpet & Flooring
CFI Certified Carpet and Resilient Flooring Contractor